Hilarys wanted a general network audit with recommendations for improvements, and to include a full network diagram.
This was to cover their HQ Campus in Nottingham – consisting of multiple buildings & interconnects & using HP/Aruba hardware
This covered 5 sites & also their Co-Lo Data Centre(DC) All connected via MPLS
A list of recommendations was supplied detailing:
- Changing some switch placements to improve throughput.
- Surplus/Old config that could be removed.
- Consistent configurations for stability across all switches.
- Performance Improvements to current configuration on layer2 & 3 switches.
- Best practice security hardening recommendations
A full Visio diagram was provided showing the current physical & logical layout.
We have also provided Hilarys blinds with multiple WiFi designs for their sites.
Director at Performance Networks