Cisco ASA Firepower Next Generation Firewalls
Next generation firewall specialists
The Cisco ASA Firepower® NGFW (next-generation firewall) is the industry’s first fully integrated, threat-focused, next-gen firewall with unified management.
It uniquely provides advanced threat protection before, during, and after attacks. ASA, or adaptive security appliance, is a device that includes an antivirus, firewall, VPN and intrusion prevention in one – proactively working to defend against attacks and stopping threats before they’re able to spread throughout the user’s network.
Let’s get connected
Need help and advice finding the right firewall solution?
Cisco AMP for Networks
Advanced malware protection must be as pervasive as the malware it is designed to combat. This requires an integrated set of controls and a continuous process to detect, confirm, track, analyse, and remediate these threats – before, during, and after an attack.
Features and Capabilities
Before: Get the best global threat intelligence to strengthen network defences.
During: Use that intelligence, known file signatures, and dynamic file analysis technology to block known malware, policy-violating file types, and communications trying to infiltrate the network.
After: Continuously analyse files and network traffic for threats that evade your first lines of defence, get deep visibility into the activity and behaviour of the threat, and then rapidly respond to and contain an active attack with a few clicks.
Did you know?
Ransomware attacks are growing more than 350% annually (Source: Cisco).
All Firepower models can provide Application Visibility, NGIPS, Advanced Malware protection (AMP), URL Filtering.
More powerful models also DDos protection.
Hardware and ASA Models
Firepower 1000 Series
Small to Medium businesses – Throughput from 650Mbps to 2.2Gbps.
Firepower 2100 Series
Internet Edge to Data Centre environments – Throughput from 2.3Gbps to 9Gbps.
Firepower 4100 Series
Internet Edge to high performance environments – Throughput from 13Gbps to 53Gbps.
Firepower 9000 Series
Service provider & Data Centre – Throughput from 25Gbps to 168Gbps.
Cisco Next-generation Firewall Virtual (NGFWv)
Cloud & DC environments – Throughput up to 1.2Gbps fully loaded
Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv)
Cloud & DC environments – Throughput from 100Mbps to 10Gbps.
ASA 5500-X with Firepower Services
Small to Medium businesses – Throughput from 256Mbps to 1.75Gbps.
What does Cisco AMP for Networks deliver?
Cisco AMP for Networks delivers protection along the entire attack continuum, with the following key features and capabilities:
- Identify Stealthy Attacks.
- Continuous analysis tracks files after they’ve entered the network.
- Retrospective security alerts you to take action during and after an attack.
- Multi-source indications of compromise correlates discrete events for better detection.
- Reduce the Amount of Actionable Malware Events.
- File and application control helps you limit policy-violating files and actions Known malware blocking offers real-time file dispositions to help detect and stop attacks.
- Gain an Efficient Workflow for Investigations.
- File trajectory tracks file transmissions across the network.
- File capture allows you to store and retrieve files for further analysis.
- Integration of Threat Grid provides a safe, highly secure sandbox environment to analyse the behaviour of suspect files.
- Automated prioritisation of high-risk events assigns threat scores.