Know your stuff when it comes to computers? Got good communication and persuasion skills? Want to get into the lucrative field of sales, but need some experience and a qualification?
This IT Technical Salesperson qualification could kick-start your epic sales career.
The role will include, but is not exclusive to:
- Learn how to manage our Live chat program to answer any queries for potential new customer
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client
- The opportunity to provide written proposals and renewal documents to clients and follow these through the full sales cycle
- Work with internal departments to provide solution to clients in a timely manner
- Progress into building and managing your own pipeline to meet sales targets as set by the business
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Ability to communicate
- Present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
After full completion of the apprenticeship a full time permanent position will be offered to the apprentice if they show the right skills and attributes.
Training to be Provided:
This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths (if required).
Qualifications Required: At least 5 GCSE’s graded A * to C or 9 to 4 including English, Maths and ICT – or the Functional Skills Level 2 Equivalent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2TU
How to apply: email a copy of your CV including a covering letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org