Location: Performance Networks Limited, The Sir Colin Campbell Building. Triumph Road, Nottingham, NG7 2TU. Hours: 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday (37.5 per week). Basic salary: Negotiable dependant on applicant plus on target commission payments.
Performance Networks are a fast-growing specialist WiFi provider, we pride ourselves on providing innovative services and the highest standards of service to our clients. We work across the UK based from our HQ in Nottingham, serving clients within hospitality, education, finance and public sectors along with a wide range of corporate businesses. Since being founded in 2012 we have seen continued growth and have been publicly recognised as a high growth, high potential business. 2017 has been another year of exceptional growth, technical excellence and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We are currently looking for a high calibre individual to join our sales team as an Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a base of existing clients, responding to their queries in a timely manner and ensuring they receive a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. The ultimate goal of this position is to retain our clients and increase our revenue with them.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to build long term relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle client’s individual needs
- Generate new business by upselling and cross selling services, via phone, email, online presentation and in person.
- Provide written proposals and renewal documents to clients and follow these through the full sales cycle
- Work with internal departments to resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Build and manage a pipeline to meet both sales and customer retention targets as set by the business
- Monitor sales and customer service metrics within your accounts
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Ensure regular communication with you accounts to advise of key service metrics and product enhancements and launches.
Knowledge Skills and Experience required for the post:
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
As a growing company we are always looking for good people to join our family.
If you would like to invest in your career and join our team submit your confidential CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be invited to interview based on their fit with the role.
Performance Networks Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Performance Networks Limited,
The Sir Colin Campbell Building,
Nottingham, NG7 2TU
Head Office: +44 (0) 115 822 1212
London Office: +44 (0) 207 148 1780